Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager – Financial Services
Which? Mortgage Advisers has taken the UK by storm since it was established in 2011, offering independent and impartial whole of market advice to home buyers. As an exciting and growing area, we’re looking for new and innovative ideas to reach a wider audience about our mortgage services.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll work alongside the Head of New Ventures to manage all offline and digital marketing channels for Which? Mortgage Advisers. You’ll help to identify and plan new and existing strategic projects to optimise our activity, and develop cross channel initiatives with other areas of the business. We’re looking to explore and improve our understanding of new channels and routes to market, with a strong focus on online channels.
You will need to develop strong relationships across the business, across senior members of our Mortgage team, to internal marketing teams. You’ll also play a key part in establishing and maintaining relationships with agencies and 3rd party organisations. A big part of the role will take advantage of your analytical forte, from controlling and managing budgets, financial analysis, and tracking campaign performance. You will ensure that all marketing developments are meeting corporate objectives, and we remain on brand.
What we’re looking for
- Digital and Direct marketing campaign experience
- Proven track record in delivering integrated marketing strategies and delivering results
- Good knowledge of search marketing (PPC & SEO), content marketing and site development/optimisation
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills alongside experience managing media/creative agencies
- Line management experience
- Commercial awareness and understanding of brand reputation
What we offer
Our rewards package is one of the best out there. You’ll get 28 days’ annual leave, an interest-free season ticket loan, life assurance, and a pension scheme that increases to 11% after you’ve been here for a year. You’ll also get the chance to develop your career, with a big focus on internal development. You can work every day knowing that you’re playing your part in making consumers as powerful as the organisations they deal with.
To apply, please click on the below link and complete your application via our careers website.
More jobs like this
- Charity / Not for Profit Direct Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Not for Profit Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Not for Profit Digital / Online Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Not for Profit SEO jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Not for Profit PPC jobs in London (Central)