Midweight Copywriter - Integrated B2B Agency
Berkshire - £25k - £35k
An award-winning agency is offering an opportunity for a Midweight Copywriter to work with them in creating copy for some iconic technology brands.
Specialising primarily in B2B marketing (although they do undertake some B2C projects), this agency boasts over 30 years of highly successful business representing global tech-focused brands. The agency is looking for a Midweight Copywriter to create clear and persuasive content for their impressive client list.
Experience writing in the technology sector is not essential, providing applicants can demonstrate an ability to adapt their writing style to suit the industry.
Other Job responsibilities would include:
- Owning writing projects by producing original ideas that answer creative briefs
- Regularly liaising with clients to understand their requirements
- Optimising copy for search engines
- Interviewing subject matter experts and developing a deep understanding of client's business, industry and competition
Operating out of an easily-accessible, impressively-furnished office in Berkshire, they highly value their 40 plus staff members. They proudly champion a creatively-driven, business-focused team of experienced professionals that the successful applicant could draw from for support and development. More specifically, this role offers the opportunity to work closely with a copy-focused associate creative director who boasts a wealth of experience coordinating tech focused projects.
In a successful applicant, the agency is looking for:
- 2 to 5 years of copywriting experience
- A strategic thinker who can adapt their writing to best suit the audience and the brief
- An enthusiastic follower of marketing, creative and digital trends
- An individual who can present their creative ideas to clients with confidence and clarity
The role offers an excellent opportunity for a Midweight Copywriter to gain valuable experience working with internationally-recognised technology brands in a highly respected agency.
Other benefits offered include:
- 23 days holiday - plus three inspiration days a year
- Pension - contribution matched up to 3%
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private healthcare
- Solid budget for training and personal development
Please apply via the Midweight Copywriter vacancy's link, ensuring you've attached (or linked to) an up to date portfolio of diverse work. Showcasing your ability to adapt your writing style to varied projects will be highly-beneficial.