Do you have creative flare, excellent written communications and desire to work in Marketing sector within the Fashion Industry?
My client are looking for a talented writer to join their team as a Communications assistant to support with all online and offline communication channels including Social Media, PR, Website, POS, collateral, events and catalogues.
The company are a highly creative retail business within the fashion Industry who are experiencing amazing growth year on year making this a brilliant opportunity to grow with them. Due to the ever changing industry the client require you to have a strong interest in fashion, trends and creative flare with attention to detail and organisation skills. You will be able to produce dynamic, inspiring and bold communication which not only sets the tone but creates excitement and impact for the company and products.
As Communications Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Support all Marketing Communications online and offline
- Manage social Media content
- Produce creative and relevant PR
- Product descriptions / advertising - Website, sales collateral, Press
- Support Events and Exhibitions
- Adhoc Marketing Administration
For Communications assistant, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Excellent written English communications.
- Creative writing
- Experience with Social Media communications.
- Confident, Creative, Self starter
- Design Packages - Photoshop - basic image / layout manipulation
- Salary: £15,000 to £18,000
- Training and development