Web Developer - Front End
Web Developer (Front End) Permanent only / This is not a contract role.
£45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
- Salary £45-50k + benefits
- Based in Sutton, in the town centre, no parking but there is a relatively cheap car park just opposite our office and within walking distance from the train station
- Language: C# must have lots of C# experience
We are actively looking for a Front End Web Developer to join us on a permanent basis (we cannot consider contractors).
- Must have mobile optimisation experience as that’s key for this role
We are looking for a talented FRONT END Web Developer with exposure and experience of integrating with C# .Net back end systems. The candidate needs to be able to take design artwork from our in-house design team and convert into fresh and responsive websites, which are mobile aware and respond appropriately to the challenges of multi-platform consumers.
- Demonstrable experience in C#.Net system integration.
The successful candidate will have an advanced knowledge of C# ASP.NET and will consider themselves proactive in regards to staying up-to-date with all the latest developments.
Ideally you will have in depth knowledge of HTML5 and demonstrative experience of integrating next generation mobile responsive designs with web based API’s and core systems. The successful Front End Web Developer will be actively involved with all stages of the website development projects from UX and UI, and take those developments forward into a live environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working collaboratively with the internal marketing function and our team of developers to build excellent customer solutions.
- Calculating development quotations from high-level business requirements based on agile or waterfall methodologies.
- Liaising with stakeholders to clarify and refine requirements.
- Writing high quality code using modern technologies and contributing to regular release cycles.
- Contributing to Quality Assurance by taking part in code reviews, writing unit tests, and resolving defects identified during user acceptance testing.
For further information regarding this Front-End Web Designer role, please call Andy at Contact Point Resourcing
More searches like this
- Financial Services / Banking Mobile Marketing jobs in Sutton
- Financial Services / Banking Digital / Online Marketing jobs in Sutton
- Financial Services / Banking Ecommerce jobs in Sutton
- Financial Services / Banking Web Development jobs in Sutton
- Financial Services / Banking User Experience (UX) jobs in Sutton