Hampshire - commutable from Winchester, Basingstoke, Romsey, Eastleigh
£28K-£32K + comprehensive benefits + bonus
Our client, an exciting, fast growing, marketing consultancy are looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their very successful team. They provide Marketing Automation for many major brands.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- To support a broad range of clients across multiple Marketing Automation (MA) platforms.
- To advise customers on how to achieve their business goals utilising MA effectively and campaign planning.
- To drive business growth through existing clients.
- To maintain regular contact with your clients and provide timely and efficient responses to all client queries.
- To report to the Senior Account Manager to ensure all financial and operational information is shared and understood.
- To ensure that all opportunities and sales are logged accurately.
Skills required of the Account Manager:
- Digital marketing experience.
- Project management experience.
- Good customer relationship management skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain long lasting customer relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Marketing Degree/IDM/CIM marketing qualification highly desirable.
If you want to work with major and forward-thinking brands, then apply now.
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.