Junior SEO Executive
Are you wanting to kick start your SEO career in time for Christmas? Well, look no further! We have the job for you! A top agency in Manchester City Centre is on the hunt for fresh SEO talent to join the team before the festive period is in full swing!
One of the UK’s top agencies is recruiting for a hard-working, ambitious and diligent Junior SEO Executive to contribute to their roaring success! The agency is looking for someone who shares their passion for SEO and has the ambition to succeed in the competitive environment. The Junior SEO Executive would be in charge of increasing traffic and conversion rates for the client’s website by refining the keyword rankings as well as conducting link building activities. The successful candidate will have plenty of opportunities to contribute their knowledge to the development of high profile campaigns for major international brands! In order for you to be the right person for the job, you will need to demonstrate fantastic organisational and interpersonal skills as well as being a team player who can work with the SEO Manager in order to achieve the set SEO objectives! The agency will offer the triumphant candidate training and support which will benefit their future career!
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from top industry experts!
The Main Responsibilities of the Junior SEO Executive:
- On a regular basis, carry out research on target key word rankings in order to drive traffic towards the client’s website
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports on the performance of each SEO campaign
- Carry out link building activities
- Build strong work relationships with clients and key contacts
- Contribute your skills to the design and implementation of the SEO strategies; ensuring that each campaign meets the client’s requirements
- Keep your ‘finger on the pulse’ of all things SEO! Implement the latest SEO industry practices into the agency where necessary
The Key Skills Required:
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in a similar SEO role
- Possesses a strong understanding of analytic tools including Google Analytics
- Capable of planning and executing both onsite and offsite SEO campaigns
- Has a sound commercial awareness and an eagerness to learn
- Able to generate engaging content
- Previous experience of using HTML coding as well as being capable of ranking websites across a variety of competitive markets
- Fantastic communication, organisational and time-management skills are vital for the job
- An independent worker who can also work well as part of a team!
- Passionate about SEO!
Our client is looking to fill this role as soon as possible so please don’t hesitate to contact us now if you think this is the job for you! Apply online now or you can always call one of our award-winning recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1044 now!