Marketing Account Manager- Healthcare
NEW Marketing Account Manager- Healthcare with leading law firm.
The purpose of this role is to work alongside the partnership to drive revenue growth through: dealing with and influencing clients, service providers and relevant industry bodies, owning, monitoring and controlling the marketing effort and spend of the sector globally. You will define and promote the Firm's expertise in the relevant sectors in accordance with the client and sector strategy; managing and developing the Firm's existing and target client base across the relevant sectors; and disseminating sector and client information globally to drive partner discussion on potential business development opportunities.
This is a global role supporting marketing colleagues and lawyers in the development of sector and client initiatives. You will be the key point of contact globally for sector and client related enquiries with the key relationships with Sector Leaders, client Managing Relationship Partners and other business services colleagues on client relationship and sector related issues.
The role will involve dealing with, and influencing, external clients, service providers and relevant industry bodies.
- Manage, monitor and control the marketing effort and spend of the sector globally.
- Ensure that all sector teams and/or relationship partners remain knowledgeable about the sectors, the changes affecting them or clients within them and facilitate discussions on the opportunities these may bring for the firm.
- Proactively disseminate sector and client-specific relationship information to relevant audiences, summarised in a digestible format with clear recommendations where appropriate.
- Provision of tailored sector and client briefing notes and client relationship summaries in support of country and client visits.
- Provision of tailored capability statements on expertise within a sector for client visits.
- Be the first point of contact for all offices for sector specific trends and credentials, relevant hot topics, client business and client relationship information in support of client pitches.
- In conjunction with the Product Marketing Team and/or Pitch Assistance Centre, produce tailored sector information and credentials to incorporate into client pitches - managing the pitch itself as required.
- For clients within the sectors where the post holder has specific Client Relationship Management responsibility, support the Pricing Team in the compilation of fee deals and support the process going through the Client Pricing Committee as required.
Successful candidates will have previous business development/account management experience in professional services or in relevant industry with outstanding account management skills. You will have a high degree of commercial acumen and an understanding of how businesses operate and make decisions.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.