Senior SEO Manager
Attention all SEO geniuses! We have an exciting new opportunity for a talented individual to join a multi- award winning agency as their new Senior SEO Manager! Interested? Carry on reading then….
Situated in the heart of Manchester City Centre, you'll find that our client's office is surrounded by all that Manchester has to offer you! Providing the successful candidate with plenty of opportunities to unwind after work! The agency has built up a phenomenal reputation since opening their doors and now they are looking for a driven individual to grow the SEO team even further. They are now in need of an experienced Senior SEO Manager who has the ability to lead and develop a team of SEO individuals whilst also working with a variety of high profile clients!
The Senior SEO Manger will be responsible for delivering cutting edge strategies that exceed the client's expectations as well as managing onsite activity. As part of the job, you will be liaising with clients on a regular basis so you'll need to have polished client-facing skills! This is a hands-on role as the Senior SEO Manager will be contributing to the development of the agencies SEO strategy. If you are going to thrive within this role, you will need to demonstrate excellent time management skills and the ability to create and execute highly successful campaigns!
This is a wonderful opportunity to take your career to the next level!
The Key Responsibilities of the Senior SEO Manger:
- Oversee the SEO team by carrying out regular reviews on each individual's performance and offer training and support where needed
- Build and maintain strong work relationships with key contacts and clients
- Delegate tasks amongst the team in order to ensure that all deadlines are met
- Educate the team on best practices and overall SEO knowledge
- Create and implement innovative content- led SEO strategies which go above and beyond the client's expectations
- Oversee and direct keyword research, focusing on high volume, targeted terms
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the latest SEO industry practices and implement them accordingly
- Ensure that budgets are adhered to at all times
- Liaise with third party agencies and suppliers in order to ensure the expected results are delivered
- Generate reports which highlight the strengths and weaknesses of all SEO campaigns
The Perfect Candidate:
- At least 2-3 years' of SEO Experience is essential
- Previously worked within an agency in a client facing role
- Proven experience of supporting pre-sales would be beneficial
- Possesses a strong technical and SEO knowledge
- Capable of leading a team of SEO executives
- Comfortable working in a fast- paced environment
- Previous experience of delivering ground -breaking SEO strategies is essential
- Experienced in HTML coding and using numerous SEO tools
- A team player who can work effectively on their own
- Fantastic communication, organisational and budget management skills are also fundamental
- Able to use Google Analytics and other similar tools
- A driven individual who wants to contribute to the growth of the business!
Does this sound like the job for you? For more information, you can contact one of our fantastic recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1044 or you can always apply online now!