Website Content Editor
Website content editor £120-£150 per day Central London to start for the next 3 months+ 2017 support B2B
Website content editor £120-£150 per day -Central London to start ASAP until March 2017 Looking for a website content editor that can support B2B for the next 3 months to help clear a backlog of work. It will all revolve around the various language versions of the site
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Drupal CMS system experience
- Familiar with the tourism industry
- B2B background
- Copywriting and editing skills
- Ability to use Photoshop
- Correcting the online supplier directory entries and supporting our travel trade partners to enhance their profile pages.
- Help respond to B2B trade website enquires regarding the directory.
- Report any website bugs to web developers and follow up on resolution.
- Test new functionality on the website.
- Edit content created by the consumer team to repurpose for B2B trade website, working with translations.
- Source images to accompany content.
- Research suppliers for content purposes, linking back to supplier directory.
- Check data is accurate in the CRM system
- Liaise with overseas buyers
- User experience
- Reviewing the content and look of the website as well as language and tone.
- Able to make improvements and suggestions in regards to the website
If you are interested in this role please do contact me ASAP