Polish SEO Executive
Are you fluent in polish? Are you passionate about SEO? If you've answered yes to both these questions then we have the perfect job for you! Become the SEO Executive for a major international fashion retailer where you'll receive fantastic perks including early finishes, staff discounts and regular social activities!
Based in the Manchester area, you'll find that not only is the business' office located to various transport links but they have a fun, friendly and diverse office! The company has experienced an abundant amount of success since beginning their journey and now they are looking to expand into new territory! This will provide the successful candidate with the perfect opportunity to grow and develop their career with a high-flying business.
Our client is looking for an experienced, talented and hard-working SEO Executive to work within the SEO department, carrying out both on-page and off -page optimisation in order to boost the organisation's performance!
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in an office surrounded by the latest fashion!
The Key Responsibilities of the SEO Executive:
- Create and execute an innovative and successful SEO strategy which incorporates the latest industry developments and trends
- Monitor and report on all SEO activities and suggest improvements where necessary
- Improve the website and main search engine rankings by constantly carrying out on and off page optimisation
- Work with stakeholders in order to produce engaging content for the various digital platforms
- Ensure that you maintain an up-to-date knowledge of any changes that occur within the industry and implement them accordingly
- Be aware of the company's main competitors and evaluate their strategies
The Perfect Candidate:
- A minimum of 1 years' experience of working within a similar role
- Must be fluent in Polish for this job role
- Familiar with Google Analytics and other SEO tools
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of content marketing
- Knowledge in analysis of metric data and conveying appropriate recommendations
- A team player who is also capable of working independently
- Proven experience of delivering highly successful SEO strategies and campaigns, ideally for an ecommerce business
- A self-starter, who is ambitious and driven to identify and suggest SEO projects to management
- High -level numeracy and an impeccable eye for detail
Are you the person that we are looking for? Get in touch! Contact one of our fantastic recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1044 or you can apply online now!