CRM and Email Marketing Manager
Do you want to work for one of the UK's biggest independent businesses in the beauty industry? If you have excellent management skills, then we have a fantastic new job role as a CRM and Email Marketing Manager!
This is an exciting role in a buzzing company, with an extensive presence in the beauty industry based in the creative hub of Manchester. As a CRM and Email Marketing Manager, you will plan, execute and follow up on customer retention. Our client is continuously expanding across the UK with stores opening nationwide, as well as a strong online presence making it an appealing place to work. They pride themselves on their strong customer base and are committed to delivering the best quality service. Therefore it is essential to have good communication and management skills.
Main responsibilities of the CRM and Email Marketing Manager:
- Offer your assistance to the Head of Customer Acquisition and Retention in order to create a long term and a short term strategy which will retain the company's customers
- Be the 'go-to' expert and delegate the tasks amongst the team in order to ensure that all targets are met
- Train and develop the team by setting objectives for each individual team member
- Liaise with third party agencies and suppliers when necessary
- Use audience segmentation in order to ensure that all campaigns are delivered successfully
- Constantly carry out customer and market research in order to understand the target audience
- Manage stakeholder's effectively in order to guarantee customer retention
- 'Think outside the box' in order to optimise the effectiveness when engaging customers
- Generate reports which document the weaknesses of each campaign and use these finding for future strategies
- Deliver regular reports on the results against KPIs and actionable insights to key stakeholders
- Carry out forecasting and budgeting on a regular basis; ensure that the budget is adhered to at all times
- Work with the marketing teams to increase effectiveness and reduce costs
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the latest CRM and Email Marketing development and implement them into the business accordingly
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a CRM role within a Omni-channel environment is essential
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work cohesively with all the departments
- Proven experience of working within an international environment, particularly the US market is necessary
- A passion for the beauty industry
- A sound knowledge of building ethical email lists
- Strong management skills and the ability to use data for decision making is vital
- Forward thinking in order to look achieve goals
- Highly commercial outlook with focus on delivering ROI and significantly impacting numbers
- A second language would be preferable however it isn't essential
- Capable of working independently as well as being a team player!
If you think you have what it takes, then apply online today! Or alternatively contact one of our award winning recruiters on 0161 833 1044.