Are you passionate about SEO and branding? We have an exciting opportunity for an SEO Executive to join a successful fashion retailer in Macclesfield! The successful candidate will be part of a rapidly growing company, which gives you great freedom to expand your knowledge and grow in the role!
Our client has experienced a huge amount of success over the years and they are now looking to develop their business even further whilst maintaining their strong presence within the digital marketing industry. The successful candidate will work on improving the company websites as well as implement efficient SEO strategies to enhance website traffic and brand awareness.
The successful candidate will be required to work with clients on a regular basis whilst liaising closely with the marketing team in order to build and strengthen the brand's presence through effective on page optimisation and targeting key stakeholders to link the website with other digital platforms.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work within the fashion industry!
The Main Responsibilities of the SEO Executive:
- Create and implement cutting edge and successful SEO strategies
- Make sure that the internal link optimisation is relevant and up-to-date
- Analyse and report on the performance of each campaign; use the findings when making decisions on future campaigns
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the latest SEO trends and changes and act accordingly
- Use META optimisation and website remediation in order to improve the business' rankings
- Research and expand keywords
- With regards to SEO, generate innovative copy and landing pages
- On a regular basis, carry out competitor analysis
The Perfect Candidate:
- Minimum 1-year experience working in an SEO role
- Possesses a passion for all things digital!
- A strong understanding of content marketing is fundamental to the role
- A genuine interest in SEO and digital marketing are vital
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- A confident, charismatic individual who has polished client facing skills
- A PR background would be beneficial with regards to using blogging graphics however it is not essential
- An innovative thinker who is capable of working independently as well as part of a team
This is a great opportunity to boost your career within an environment that gives you freedom to grow in the role! Contact one of our talented recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1044 or apply online now!