Marketing and Sales Manager
Friday night drinks and a summer staff trip! A creative agency based in Manchester City Centre are searching for a Marketing and Sales Manager to join their team!
The client's office is located in the business district of Manchester! When you're off the clock, you'll find there are plenty of restaurants, bars and shops to explore! This agency specialises in animation and CGI! Their success is spiralling within the TV and gaming industry so they are now in need of an ambitious and hard-working Marketing and Sales Manager to help contribute to their growing reputation.
The Marketing and Sales Manager will be responsible for generating leads and attending a number of exciting networking events in order to build up a portfolio of new clients! This brand focused role will be a combination of marketing, business development and soft sales so an interest in the animation industry is a must, although previous experience in the sector is not essential.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to release your creative side!
The Main Responsibilities for the Marketing and Sales Manager:
- Plan, develop and execute business development strategies which will enhance the company's market share, revenue and client portfolio in the long term
- Effectively translate sales leads into new business
- Build and maintain strong working relationships when managing client accounts
- Discuss and set annual targets with the management team whilst taking into consideration to the current and evolving trends in the Animation Industry
- Manage all aspects of the full sales cycle including liaising with stakeholders, carrying out negotiations and closing deals
- Developing press releases and social content for both the agency and clients
The Key Requirements for the Marketing and Sales Manager:
- A degree in Marketing or a similar subject would be ideal for the job
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within a Sales or Marketing role is essential
- A motivated self- starter who's possesses excellent client facing skills and strong negotiation skills
- Experience within an animation role isn't necessary but it would be preferred
- Capable of taking ownership and prioritise your workload effectively
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where you can develop strong working relationships
- Phenomenal organisational and communication skills
- Previous experience in PR/ content.
Are you the right person for the job? Apply online now! Alternatively contact one of our specialist recruitment team on 0161 833 1044 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.