Who wants their birthday off work and an excellent benefits package? If you're an SEO expert who's looking for a new challenge then we have the job for you! A top financial trader in Manchester is looking for a new SEO Manager to join their fun and friendly team!
Our client's office is ideally located in the heart of Manchester City Centre, surrounded by all the wonderful amenities that Manchester has to offer! The company has over 10 years' worth of experience within their industry so it's no surprise that they have won a variety of prestigious awards! They are now looking to expand the business even more by bringing a new SEO Manager on-board!
As the SEO Manager, you will be required to generate and execute highly successful SEO strategies which will increase the business' overall revenue. You will also be expected to train the junior members of the team in order to ensure that all the work being produced is of the highest standard possible. If you are going to be the successful candidate, you will need to demonstrate that you have fantastic leadership and organisational skills.
Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity to enhance your skill set whilst working for a top company!
The Main Responsibilities of the SEO Manager:
- Ensure that all revenue targets are met by producing ground-breaking campaigns that exceed all expectations
- Create and implement long term and short term search engine optimisation strategies
- Keep ahead of the latest industry trends and changes and act accordingly
- Improve the efficiency of all the SEO campaigns by optimising the SEO processes used
- On a regular basis, produce reports which can be used internally to provide clear visibility for key metrics
- Coordinate the production of the on-page SEO techniques whilst adapting the findings from the paid search department and turn them into organic strategies
The Key Requirements for the SEO Manager:
- At least 2 years' experience of working within an SEO role
- Excellent time management, communication and organisational skills are vital for the role
- Capable of producing highly successful SEO campaigns whilst working in a dynamic environment
- Comfortable using Google Algorithms and Google Analytics
- Competent in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mind-set
- A team player who can work well on their own
- Possesses advanced knowledge of various SEO tools including Google Webmaster Tools, SeoMoz and SemRush
Is this the job for you? Apply online now or contact one of our award-winning recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1044 now.