Flexible working hours, free car parking and many more exciting benefits! Now is your chance to kick- start your managerial career by joining this high-flying, award-winning retailer as their new SEO Manager!
Over the years, our client has grown from strength to strength and they are continuing to expand at a rapid rate! Currently, they are building an ecommerce function at the forefront of innovation; therefore, they are in need of a gifted, diligent and innovative SEO Manager to lead their friendly and fun team to success!
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who craves more responsibility in their career as you will be provided with the chance to develop your own in- house team! You will need to possess phenomenal SEO knowledge as well as being proficient in Content marketing as this role is also heavily focused on developing and implementing content strategies. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate an excellent track record of generating traffic to high profile websites.
This is an amazing opportunity to enhance your CV by working for this major ecommerce organisation!
The Key Responsibilities of the SEO Manager:
- Plan, develop and implement the SEO strategy including content and social media in order to increase traffic to the various sites
- Work with third parties such as researchers, editors and copywriters in order to source external content
- Produce reports which highlight and identify areas of improvement with regards to the SEO campaigns
- Ensure that you are constantly up-to - date on the latest digital and industry trends and act accordingly
- Discover new business opportunities and maximise the existing content by performing keyword research
- Liaise with agencies and other departments in order to generate an engaging content strategy via both traditional and digital channels
- Improve the company's ranking on search engines by monitoring and evaluating the current performance across the top search channels
- Ensure that all content is relevant and exciting
- Manage and develop the department by offering training and support in order to meet targets and deadlines effectively
The Perfect Candidate:
- A minimum of 4 years' experience of working with an SEO role, ideally in a retail environment
- An SEO expert who has a passion for all things digital!
- Proven experience of managing other team members
- Excellent on-page and off-page optimisation skills along with experience of using Google Analytics, Keyword Planner and Webmaster Tools
- A confident individual who is capable of working in a dynamic environment
- A team player who is motivated to go above and beyond in order to achieve the desired results
- Strong organisational, time management and communication skills are fundamental
- You will need to have phenomenal copywriting skills as well as a creative mind set
- Previous expiring of delivering successful content marketing strategies whilst producing content for a range of platforms
If this job has your name on it, then get in touch now! For more information call one of our fantastic ecommerce recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1044 or you can apply online now!