Great opportunity to grow and flourish in your career with one of the top eCommerce teams in the fashion industry!
Do you have any experience in PPC, our client is a nationwide sports and fashion brand and require a PPC Executive to join their dynamic and fast paced team. This is a fantastic opportunity to step up in your marketing career and work across a range of brands managing massive PPC budgets. It will also allow the right candidate to have interaction with other digital channels internally allowing for a degree of increase in the scope of activities. They will never get bored as every day is different because of the scale of new ventures and investment.
The role will be based around maintaining and growing the domestic and international PPC accounts and clients across all Paid channels focusing on Display, Google shopping, Search and any other relevant channels.
In return, you will be given excellent development opportunities in a company that prides itself on developing their workforce from within as well as enjoying a generous salary, bonus and discount!
Roles and Responsibilities of the PPC Executive
- Create, implement and evaluate the delivery of PPC campaigns
- Deliver efficient cost effective campaigns improving and maintaining all paid channels
- Report on their effectiveness and give insight to the appropriate management and stakeholders
- Test, improve and optimise campaigns and bid management platforms to achieve KPI's and targets
- Analyse performance and data looking for trends and opportunities to improve and maximise the return on investment
- Be the go-to person on PPC, developing long strong with internal departments and managers
- Keep on top of industry advances and appropriate tools and software to enhance all paid search channels.
Skills and Attributes of PPC Executive
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a PPC role.
- Have a strong knowledge in Google Adwords would be highly advantageous as well as Google Shopping and Display
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel including V-Lookups and Pivot tables
- Experience of managing and monitoring budgets as well as delivering KPI's
- High attention to detail a clear and fluent writer and speaker
- Numerical, analytic and able to provide insight on high-level data and pin point key important information to report
- Experience and knowledge of digital channels and multichannel marketing
- Organised and able to deal with a variety of tasks and clients at any one time, prioritising when required
If this sounds like the role for you then apply today! Or for further information please call on of our e-commerce team today! Alternatively call one of our award winning 0161 833 1044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org