CRM and Email Marketing Manager
Are you an expert in email and CRM who's ready to take the next step in their career? Join a highly successful ecommerce company which distributes to retail outlets across the UK!
In just a few years, this fantastic company has managed to become the market leader within their industry by gaining an army of loyal customers! They require a CRM and Email Marketing Manager to overall customer communication as well as developing success and innovative email marketing campaigns. They believe that the products they sell can have a positive impact on many lives which is why they have plans to expand their empire even more! The main aim of this role will be to improve the customer's journey.
This is a brilliant opportunity to be the key influencer of all CRM strategies!
The Key Responsibilities of the CRM and Email Marketing Manager:
- Develop and implement ground- breaking CRM strategies which will be used to reach agreed KPIs and objectives
- Continuously carry out customer research in order to ensure all campaigns are targeting the right audience
- Optimise all channels, to ensure that the brand's image is clearly exhibited
- Be the 'go to' person for all CRM related queries; providing insight and solutions when needed
- Generate regular reports with regards to the CRM results; identifying areas which need improvement
- Manage and lead a team of CRM Executive by providing training when required
The Key Skills and Attributes required:
- A degree in Marketing or a similar subject is necessary for the role
- Previous experience of working in a CRM role within an ecommerce company would be ideal
- Capable of working in a dynamic environment whilst leading a team
- Proven experience of delivering successful CRM campaigns and evaluating their performance
- A team player who has strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills
Is this the job for you? Then apply online now! Or if you would like to chat more about this role contact one of team on 0161 833 1044 or email email@example.com.