Work for a top fashion brand and get your foot on the PPC ladder!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading fashion retailer, who provides comprehensive training for you to grow in your role and step up to the next level. Our client focus on growing their departments and is currently looking for a PPC Assistant to join a highly skilled paid search team. They have an extensive focus on career development and work to reach perfection within all their projects.
Our client experiencing rapid growth and require a driven individual to join their highly motivated and skilled PPC team. The PPC Assistants will assist the PPC Executives to ensure growth with UK and international accounts, while optimising across all channels within paid, search and display. The PPC Assistant will support account management and evaluating PPC campaign results. They will work closely with the executives to implement and optimise campaigns.
This is an opportunity that will ensure career growth for the right candidate and a strong skill set.
Main responsibilities for the PPC Assistant
- Supporting the PPC team on daily tasks containing SQL reports, landing page tests, KW Audits and building strong PPC campaigns
- Manage digital platforms to meet set objectives and ensure improvements where needed including Beta testing
- Data analysis and identify industry trends and tools to optimise paid search accounts and channels
- Building internal relationships within the company to help great work flow with product launches and promotions
- Participate in quarterly review meetings to evaluate campaign performance and develop action plans
Required skills for this role
- 6 months digital marketing experience with an understanding of PPC
- Basic digital knowledge including paid channels, Google Shopping, re-targeting and display
- Great analytical skills to evaluate campaign performance
- Excellent organisational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Great knowledge of the Microsoft office package and Google Docs
- Understanding of budgeting, KPIs and ROI
- Google Adwords certification is desired, but not essential
- Knowledge of other digital multichannel marketing than paid search
Start now and grow your career excessively and quickly within a retail giant that provides an outstanding range of opportunities! Contact our recruitment team now on 0161 819 2433 to hear more about this role or apply online!