Communicate our client's brand values through remarkable digital designs, as a Digital Designer for a giant fashion retailer! You will be based in the most digitally innovative office in Manchester and be surrounded by the most creative professionals in the industry!
We have a great opportunity at one of the top fashion e-commerce businesses in the industry as a Digital Designer! They are a massive company that offer excellent packages and benefits and based in the Sharp project building, the home of Digital innovation and content creation. They have recently invested in their digital function and they require Digital designer to support design in the creative department.
Roles and Responsibilities of Digital Designer
- Create and present several options to in response to client campaign briefs.
- Create consistent branding, UI interaction and performance guidelines.
- Ensure that all options are created in a customer focused manner with regard to usability, functionality eligibility and performance.
- Come up with new creative, quality ideas and work hard to constantly improve the quality of all digital creative.
- Manage the creative process from concept to final creation.
- Build good working relationships with developers and digital art workers to deliver concepts.
- Coordinate with the wider creative team
- Employ a methodical approach to archive management and file organisation.
- Web development and its functionality, email designs, web banners, creative web page executions, microsites, development of apps on mobile and tablet (both iOS & Android devices).
- Proven experience within a Digital Designer role
- Extremely organised and able to work independently managing own workload, self-motivated and proactive
- Highly accurate and have a high attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. Knowledge of HTML, Adobe Flash and After Effects is advantageous.
- Demonstrate all round creative portfolio, layout skills in web design, typography and graphic design.
- Have confidence in communicating with line manager and other non-graphical team members.
- Must have a passion for digital design and have a genuine interest in web design, typography, moving the image and everything digital.
- Motivated to develop within and gain knowledge of the business.
- Passionate about keeping digital design update and create exciting, functional designs.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (in a creative discipline).
If this sounds like the next role for you then apply today! Or we would be happy to discuss this role with you so give us a call on 0161 832 3150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org