Corporate PR Senior Account Director
Our client is a leading integrated multinational PR agency, with a roster of impressive regional and local accounts.
Due to a number of new business wins, the company is seeking a seasoned Senior Account Director to join the corporate and financial team. The role will encompass regional remits, as well as linking in with the international network.
New business coordination is key for this position, as is managing and mentoring the team.
- Senior client council
- Strategic planning
- Pitching and winning new business
- High level media relations
- News releases, publications content and speech writing
- Mentoring junior staff
The right candidate will have approximately 8+ years experience, ideally within a leading PR agency. They will be a financial comms expert and well versed with the nuances of the industry; able to hold their own with experienced, specialised professionals. They will lead from the front and inspire a dynamic team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Track record of implementing training programmes
- Strong at converting new business leads
- Work under pressure and to strict guidelines
- Exceptional verbal and written comms
- Digital and social media savvy
- Able to juggle numerous clients and projects competently at the same time
- Strong team player
- Project management and leadership skills