Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive £18,000 - £24,000 (DOE)
Based in Prescot, Greater Merseyside this household name is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Assistant to join their marketing team. This is an in-house role and the role involves working across two very well recognised bands within the hospitality and leisure industry.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a digital marketing role of at least 2 years, with strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail. It is essential that candidates applying have a full driving license and access to their own car as this role involves collecting content from a sister office which is only accessible by car .
Digital Marketing Role
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS systems.
- Experience with Photoshop or similar image editing software.
- Experience of email campaign creation and management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel and database management.
- A good understanding of SEO and how it shapes content production.
- Knowledge of a wide range of social media channels and their uses.
- Experience of analysing Google analytics to form recommendations for change.
- Experience of video creation and simple editing techniques.
- Expereince of generating engaging digital content.
- A proactive approach to all projects and situations.
Hours – 40 hours per week, working 5 days in every 7
Salary £18,000 to £24,000 (dependant on experience)
Contract type – permanent
First stage interviews will be held on Wednesday 30th November
Please send your CV in the first instance.