Senior Creative / Art Director
Our client is a successful RAR Recommended creative agency based in a fantastic studio environment in Nottingham. Due to continued growth and further business wins, they are now looking for an ambitious and talented Senior Creative or Art Director to join their friendly team.
As Senior Creative, you’ll have worked within an agency environment and have fantastic experience of producing highly creative and engaging solutions for both print and digital including packaging, branding, social, video and more.
You’ll be working for a range of large and small brands across a variety of sectors including FMCG leisure, travel, finance and more. You’ll be highly conceptual and be able to visualise and present your ideas to internal teams and clients. It’s also preferred that you have good hands on experience of photographic art direction.
You’ll be working alongside the agency’s Creative Director, Copywriter and the wider design and account management teams. You’ll lead on a range of projects and campaigns from concept through to development stages, working closely with clients to help them achieve their brand and marketing objectives through your creative vision. Although this is a small team, you’ll also act as a creative lead during the Creative Director’s absence and set the standards for exceptional creative output, therefore it is essential that you’re already at a senior level.
A self-starter with a confident, personable and determined manner is essential for this role.
- Design related degree
- A minimum of 5 years commercial experience, some or all of which MUST be within a design agency environment
- Currently at a senior design level
- Proven experience of well executed print and digital campaigns which are demonstrated in your portfolio
- Able to work across all platforms – predominantly packaging (conceptual), print, digital, and social – again, evidence of this is expected in your portfolio.
- Some FMCG experience is essential particularly packaging design
- Experience of visualising and presenting your ideas through research, scamps and moodboards to internal teams and clients
- Art direction skills for photography
- Fully competent in Adobe CS – Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Pitch work and briefing experience
- Positive and motivated attitude, personable, confident and innovative
- Art direction skills would be preferred but not essential
What’s on offer?
You’ll be offered the opportunity to work within an established and successful agency with a friendly and sociable team. You’ll be working with household leading brands, be offered development opportunities, a competitive salary and an annual bonus plus delicious agency treats – all part of the agency’s culture.
What to do next:
You’ll need to send us your CV and work examples or portfolio (which must be online), along with your salary requirements.
Salary: £30-40,000 p.a. depending on experience
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.