Senior Account Executive- Luxury travel PR
Job Title: Senior Account Executive- Luxury travel PR
Location: London, South East
Salary: up to £29,000 depending on experience plus excellent company benefits
About The PR Agency
My client, an outstanding luxury PR agency has an excellent opportunity for a successful Senior Account Executive to join their vibrant and constantly growing company. The agency has a large number of luxury hotel, villa and transport clients.
This largely award winning luxury PR agency based in amazing modern offices in the heart of the city, is expected to grow considerably in the next few years, allowing excellent scope for progression. As a Senior Account Executive you will be working with a personable team of experts who are always hungry to learn.
About The Senior Account Executive Role
As a Senior Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to manage and provide strategic directions on various high calibre client accounts working with an expert team who genuinely enjoy working for the company.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Executive:
* You will be able to amplify the company's accounts whilst being supported by the company's already large client database.
* You will have the opportunity to develop your professional network at key property events/fairs and socials
* You will have the opportunity to broaden your expertise in various areas of the PR sector. The company offers a comprehensive training scheme and excellent scope for progression
* You will have the opportunity to grow along with the business as the company starts to implement new business plans.
If you are a creative and driven individual with previous PR experience, now is your chance to apply as Senior Account Executive in a high profile world renowned company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Executive:
* You should have previous PR experience (travel/ consumer/ lifestyle/ property) and a keen interest in the luxury travel industry.
* Ideally you should have strong media relations (in travel/ consumer/ lifestyle/ property) and be confident in writing, editing and publishing both print and digital copy.
* You should also be confident in managing clients and a team underneath you
The Senior Account Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £29,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits. There is also immense scope for progression in this company. First Interviews are currently being conducted so do not delay.
For more information about the Senior Account Executive role or to apply send your CV to Maya Patel at email@example.com or call me on 020 3826 1221.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company who specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.