Senior Designer / Arkworker
Senior Designer / Artworker - Bury - £30-40k
Well-respected apparel and accessories company is looking for a Senior Designer and Artworker, with 5+ years' experience, to join their marketing team.
Reporting into the Creative Director, you will interpret and implement the company's creative vision across a broad range of projects. You will create, develop, co-ordinate and implement all branded collateral. You will design assets for a variety of products, with an understanding of best practise design to increase engagement and heighten impact. You will assist with conceptualising new material and creative content, as well as re-working existing designs for use across various media and products.
You will have a thorough understanding of print (design and production), able to cope well under pressure in a busy studio environment. You will have a portfolio of strong marketing collateral, including brochures, adverts and exhibiton pieces, and you will be equally happy working on creative concepts as you are artworking on production tasks.
To be considered for this role, you MUST meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Proven typography and design skills
- BA in Graphic Design (or equivalent degree)
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop essential).
- At least 5 years' commercial experience.
- Excellent communication skills - able to convey information clearly (fluent in English with excellent written skills)
- A beautifully-crafted and varied portfolio of design pieces across a range of media and brands (either online or email-ready PDF)
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious and talented graphic designer to work on a brilliant and relevant brand, across a varied range of collateral and products.
*** We are expecting a high number of applications for this role. As a result, we can only contact those applicants who have been successful. ***