Senior Account Manager- Luxury travel PR
Job Title: Senior Account Manager- Luxury travel PR
Location: London, South East
Salary: up to £39,000 depending on experience plus excellent company benefits
About The PR Agency
My client, an outstanding luxury PR agency has an excellent opportunity for a successful Senior Account Manager to join their vibrant and constantly growing company. The agency has a large number of luxury hotel, villa and transport clients.
This largely award winning luxury PR agency based in amazing modern offices in the heart of the city, is expected to grow considerably in the next few years, allowing excellent scope for progression. As a Senior Account Manager you will be working with a personable team of experts who are always hungry to learn.
About The Senior Account Manager Role
As a Senior Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to manage and provide strategic directions on various high calibre client accounts working with an expert team who genuinely enjoy working for the company.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Manager:
* You will be able to take on a leading role in implementing your client's business strategy and campaigns.
* You will have the opportunity to develop your professional network and develop new business pitches, as well as meeting possible new clients.
* You will have the opportunity to work closely with clients working on developing various copy, promotions and competitions as well as manage their social media platforms.
If you are a creative and driven individual with previous PR experience, now is your chance to apply as Senior Account Manager in a high profile world renowned company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager/Senior Account Manager:
* You should have previous PR experience (travel/ consumer/ lifestyle/ property) and a keen interest in the luxury travel industry.
* Ideally you should have strong media relations (in travel/ consumer/ lifestyle/ property) and be confident in writing, editing and publishing both print and digital copy.
* You should also be confident in managing clients and a team underneath you
* New business experience is desirable but not essential
The Senior Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £39,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits. There is also immense scope for progression in this company. First Interviews are currently being conducted so do not delay.
For more information about the Senior Account Manager role or to apply send your CV to Maya Patel at email@example.com or call me on 020 3826 1221.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company who specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.