Digital Marketing Manager
- Innovative brand, growing team and big budgets
- Market leading software vendor
- Outstanding career and personal develop opportunities available
The Role: The Digital Marketing Manager is tasked with managing this growing software vendor's digital presence. This includes website, content, UX acquisition and Social Media.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be required to:
- Manage all acquisition channels including organic search, PPC and retargeting
- Manage a Digital Content Executive
- Spearhead a social media strategy
- Create reporting formats to show all engagement and ROI
As Digital Marketing Manager you will need:
- Experience in acquisition including PPC, retargeting & SEO
- Familiarity with working with agencies to build and optimise websites
- Experience in creating B2B social media plans and demonstrating ROI from these
The Package for Digital Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £45-£50k
- Excellent Company Benefits
The company: With a position in Gartner's magic quadrant, this innovative vendor has significantly invested in their marketing team in 2016 with new CRM and automation tools. The Digital Marketing Manager will enjoy being part of a growing and driven team, big budgets and a fun and flexible working environment.
The location for the Digital Marketing Manager position is in Reading.