PR Account Director/ Senior PR Account Director- Food & Drink P
Job Title: PR Account Director/ Senior PR Account Director- Food & Drink PR
Location: London, South East
Salary: up to £55,000 depending on experience plus excellent company benefits
About The PR Agency
My client, an outstanding food & drink PR agency has an excellent opportunity for a successful Account Director/ Senior Account Director to join their vibrant and constantly growing company. The agency has a large number of household name client accounts such as Nescafe, Tyrells crisps and Thornton's.
This largely award winning food & drink PR agency based in amazing modern offices in the heart of the city is looking for an Account Director/ Senior Account Director to work with a personable team of experts who are always hungry to learn.
About The Account Director/ Senior Account Director Role
As an Account Director/ Senior Account Director, you will have the opportunity to lead and provide strategic directions on PR and marketing plans.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director/ Senior Account Director:
* You will be able to take on a leading role in implementing your client's business strategy and campaigns.
* You will have the opportunity to broaden your professional network at key events and tradeshows, as well as undertaking various research projects.
* You will be managing and leading a team of experts to reach and exceed your client's business objectives and media campaigns.
If you are team orientated and career driven with proven previous PR experience in the Food sector, now is your change to apply as an Account Director/ Senior Account Director in a high profile, market leading company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Director/ Senior Account Director:
* You should have previous PR experience as an Account Director/ Senior Account Director and have a keen interest in the Food & Drink industry as well as the current media coverage
* Good media skills and contacts are desirable
* You should be confident in pitching for new business and generating leads
* You should also be an expert in managing clients and a team underneath you
The Account Director/ Senior Account Director receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £55,000 depending on experience and includes excellent company benefits such as an annual bonus, holidays and various team social nights. First Interviews are currently being conducted so do not delay.
For more information about the Account Director/ Senior Account Director role or to apply send your CV to Maya Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 020 3826 1221.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company who specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.