EMEA Senior Pitch Advisor
Working within the central Pitch Team based in London, under the direction of the head of the department, this opportunity will primarily see you work closely with selected countries and service lines to advice on ‘Must Win’ and strategic opportunities. In addition, facilitating workshops on messaging development, new joiner sessions and general pitch update presentations to help encourage and promote Finishing First.
In short our job is to understand the message, find the best way to communicate the message and rehearse the teams’ performance. We do this on across all service line in all geographies in EMEA, under tight time frames.
- Working on selected 'must win' or strategic in-country pitches.
- Applying the concepts of Finishing First (in-house pitch process) to help define the pitch strategy and messaging through challenging the team.
- Working with the local team to identify the best method of delivery utilising a variety of channels, taking the client and culture into consideration.
- Enhancing delivery performance through facilitating rehearsals
- Contributing to the client situation tracker to share knowledge and experience so we can avoid reinventing the wheel on future pitches.
- Working on selected team based projects to help drive change in the business and improve the overall conversion rate.
- Projects are varied and may include one-one coaching sessions, group training and interviewing members of the business to establish current capability and suggesting areas to improve.
- Facilitating competitive review sessions for specific teams.
- Working with other members of the pitch team to support the successful and sustainable implementation of Finishing First.
- Running new joiner sessions, chairing learning lunches and challenging the status quo, sharing client feedback and pitch trends across the business – the goal being to make Finishing First a way of life at CBRE
- Previous experience of working with developing pitch content is a must
- Experience of working for a corporate organisation
- Prior knowledge of working to branding guidelines
- Previous experience of delivering feedback/coaching/training sessions would be essential
- Ability to be creative and imaginative
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with people at all levels
- First-rate attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise
- Able to work effectively with the business to promote key messages
Apply for EMEA Senior Pitch Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly