SEO & Digital Marketing Executive
1 day left
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Manager
We are a very successful and progressive company specialising in online insurance for the hair, beauty, health and fitness sectors and various other niche trades. We are now looking for an SEO & Digital Marketing Manager to take control of and drive the whole of the digital side of our business. Do you have a solid base of knowledge and experience and are you looking to move to the next level? If so, this is an excellent opportunity to own, manage and develop the company’s SEO and digital marketing strategy.
* Carry out on-page / technical SEO audits to identify and address any problems with SEO performance.
* Carry out off-page content and link profile analysis on our websites to discover vertical trends and identify negative issues and opportunities.
* Produce reports on competitor analysis results.
* Continually monitor SEO performance and produce monthly reports for management.
* Set and manage effective strategies for SEO, digital content and social media presence.
* Keep up to date with industry developments for SEO and content marketing.
* Search Marketing (including organic search, local search, paid search, keyword research.)
* Come up with innovative and creative ideas for campaigns across digital channels.
* Create and execute copy for digital channels - web, PPC, email, social media, etc.
* Review usability and accessibility to ensure an excellent experience for users and search engines.
* Suggest changes or additions to content to enhance the customer’s journey and the business KPIs.
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience in SEO and digital marketing.
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Demonstrable track record in improving SEO metrics
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adword campaigns
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills
- Passionate about SEO and internet marketing
- Self-motivated and highly organised
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident and ambitious person who would love a hands-on role with a high degree of autonomy. You will be responsible for all the elements of the job - from conception to implementation – with a view to growing an in-house team in the future.
If you’re chomping at the bit, please send your CV, with address and contact details. Closing date for applications 30 November 2016
Apply for SEO & Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly