Interim Account Operations Co-ordinator
A global and industry leading eCommerce company are looking for a French and English speaking Interim Account Operations Co-ordinator based in London.
This person will be focused in supporting partner event ticketing operations and order fulfilment for events across the UK and Europe. This role is customer facing, fast paced and requires passion and enthusiasm for the entertainment industry, excellent communication skills and will sometimes require thinking outside the box to find creative solutions to solve problems on the go.
- Supporting the primary event ticketing and fulfilment for UK/European events with a particular focus on festivals
- Support and at times lead the on-boarding activity of a new account or partner
- Support the event creation and work with cross-functional teams to develop the "right" customer experience
- Support the event ticket fulfilment whilst working with ticketing and other event industries tech partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in French and English language
- Excel, Word, Outlook experience
- Works with a strong attention to detail and is highly self-motivated
- Previous experience in operations and or account management
- Has the capacity to innovate and problem solve on the go
- Works to continuously improve and standardize processes
Occasional travel within and outside UK