Senior Marketing Strategy Manager - Financial Services
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER - B2B FINANCIAL SERVICES
£70-90000 + bonus, bens
Our client a leading financial services organisation is looking for an experienced Strategic Marketing professional with experience ideally gained in Banking (B2B), Financial Services (B2B) or Professional Services.
The role will focus on developing marketing plans/strategies while working closely with the business understanding customers. You will work closely with the business to identify and develop marketing strategies and work with the communications and campaigns teams to ensure smooth delivery of these plans.
- Develop and deliver an effective and measurable insight-based segment specific plan of multi-channel marketing activity that supports segment business objectives.
- Hold and track a plan of customer experience improvement activity underway to address segment objectives
- Ensure activity effectiveness is maximised by linking external brand, segment and sector marketing campaigns with internal business readiness. Essential that all stakeholders are engaged and business development teams are equipped with tools and information required to deliver campaign results.
- collaborate with segment teams, customer experience, campaign teams, digital teams, product teams businesses, and the wider marketing function.
- Understand products suitable for meeting segment needs.
- Ensure all campaigns are client-centric and compelling, positioning broad range of solutions and avoiding 'product push'.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate across the marketing function and product businesses to secure buy-in and alignment of campaign objectives.
- Devise and deliver clear communication strategies for internal audience.
- Devise and deliver front line tools and collateral that drive confidence and facilitate conversations.
- Partner with the insight to ensure that activities respond to insight findings.
- Partner with the Planning team to use campaign analytics and stakeholder feedback to evaluate effectiveness and influence future campaign development.
- Partner with Campaign Team and encourage media neutrality - identifying the most effective way of reaching an audience, measuring effectiveness and driving constant improvement.
- Display excellent project management capabilities to manage and deliver multiple, complex initiatives at various stages of development.
- Be a role model for prioritisation planning, focusing on core planned activity and finding low overhead solutions for unplanned tactical requests.
- Instigate integrated campaigns that use channels effectively and brief external agencies and internal design resources with regards to design of creative campaigns.
- Manage a plan of activity to ensure that individual product campaigns dovetail effectively with other activity and campaigns, without duplication or over-exposure, whilst still achieving business campaign objectives.
- Apply innovative thinking in defining strategic marketing initiatives to stay ahead of the competition.
- Experience in a senior level Marketing role with experience preferably gained in Banking (B2B/Corporate Banking/Investment Banking) or Professional Services. Alternatively you will have B"B experience in other services led industries such as Telecoms (B2B) or Energy (B2B)
- Excellent experience in developing marketing plans/strategies, while working closely with the business
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Track record of creating strategic business plans which effectively deliver results
- Experience identifying and developing significant, complex business propositions
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Senior Marketing Strategy Manager - Financial Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly