Senior Product Designer
Senior Product Designer / FMCG / Bath / 29-32k / Plus benefits
My client is a leading is FMCG business based within Bath with offices in Hong Kong and New York they are a fast growing business with exciting creative energy.
Reporting to the Creative Manager you will be responsible for helping to design, create and manage specific design projects.
Hands on Creative - Lead Designer with new creative, whether this is initial ideas and concepts or right through to final artwork
Mentor Design Team - Pass on your knowledge and be a key motivator, push for excellence and efficiency.
Buyer Relationships - Build strong relationships with buyers and help grow these accounts.
Licensor Relationships - Build strong relationships with licensors where appropriate and help grow these brands.
Brand Manage - Become a "custodian" for all of the brands and licensed brands. Stay "On Brand" and maintain quality and grow the brands.
Ideas & Inspiration - Bring in new ideas concepts, formats and trends - Newness!
- Trend research - AW / SS range boards
- Collaborate with Design Managers and Designers
- Collaborate on range plans / line list
- Collaborate with "sourcing team" to source new key formats that work on price and can translate over different range plans
- Work alongside Design Managers and help mentor Junior Designers
- Help organise / Brief mock-ups & samples for key dates.
- Help manage ranges from concept to sign-off.
- Visit licensors/national account buyers for range reviews / manage sign off and maintain high QC levels.
- Work hard to keep ranges on critical paths
Please apply or send your cv
Apply for Senior Product Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly