PPC Executive ( Casino )
PPC Executive, Casino - c£28,000 plus excellent benefits - Online Gaming Sector - London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a PPC Executive, Casino for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in London.
The successful PPC Executive will report to the PPC Manager for Casino, this position requires a dynamic individual who will be responsible for managing PPC campaigns
- Create, manage and optimise search advertising accounts
- Complete keyword research
- Write and test new ad copy
- Manage keyword bids
- Competitor research
- Achieve Player and ROI targets against benchmarks
- Deliver weekly/monthly reports on progress
- Keep up to date with search & PPC related trends and industry developments
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a wider team
- Show initiative in identifying areas for improvement in the account
- Analyse past trends with the aim of outlining quick wins
- Provide regular actionable data to assist optimisation
- 1+ Years' experience in managing paid search account
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to identify problems and opportunities
- Comfortable with keyword bidding both automated/ manually
- Ability to relate and compare data from different sources
- Highly numerate and interested in working with data to drive decisions
- Able to come up with new and creative approaches to achieve results
- Demonstrates logic, rationality, and objectivity in decision making
- Ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
This incredible successful London based business is one of the largest and fastest growing companies within the Online Gaming industry.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 02071836462 Digital and Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
This advert is posted by SRGEurope (www.srgeurope.com), a UK based recruitment consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our job adverts are for live jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.