Account / Project Manager (Fashion / Luxury Retail Branding)
Account / Project Manager (Fashion / Luxury Retail Branding) - £30,000
This independent Creative Agency in Central London is looking for an Account / Project Manager to join the team in both a workflow management and client facing capacity. Working with the creative and technical teams throughout the entire project lifecycle, starting with the strategy and conception through to the final delivery. As an agency they cover Design, Build and UX for Web, Mobile and Tablet, along with large Digital and Branding Campaigns. ecommerce clients within the luxury goods sector are a particular focus, so an interest here is a big bonus.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic Junior level PM to be around a highly skilled team and learn from the best whilst having a defined and structured progression path ahead of them.
Production of core projects across a range of media which includes the day to day management of both Technical and Creative teams. Meeting budgets and schedules, assisting with business development and pitches. You’ll also have Involvement in cross-company initiatives and be tasked with some level of liaison with clients throughout project delivery.
- Contribute to delivery of projects to schedule, budget and to their quality standard
- Budgeting and scheduling work
- Liaise with colleagues on workload allocation and schedules
- Liaise with other teams across the company where appropriate.
- Input into concept development for projects
- Working with Digital colleagues on wireframes/sitemaps and overall User Experience.
- Production management/checking of design and web work
- Day to day contact with clients regarding project delivery
- Spot opportunities for business development with existing clients
- Obtaining, monitoring and reporting website and social media information
- Researching potential client tenders
- Preparing meetings, minute taking and writing up notes
As a small and growing business, some of the most important attributes they are looking for is energy, attitude and enthusiasm. They are terms thrown around a lot, but if you have a passion for your work, and interests in the rights areas, this is far more important than somebody with certain market experience and they will be sure to put you to good use!
If it sounds like you, then please do get in touch as soon as possible to talk it through in more detail.