Digital Manager-Central London £170 Ltd per day to start 31/10/2016- 3-6 Months.
The role of Digital Manager requires a combination of experience in managing website development and an ability to work with key stakeholders in a rapidly changing environment to capture feedback and deliver further improvements.
The website has undergone a major upgrade following its implementation in January 2015. It is linked to our business application,JARS, that was developed using Agile principles and Drupal CMS.
Ideally the successful candidate should have knowledge and previous experience of similar projects. Understanding of tools such as Google Analytics as well your knowledge of website development, will enable you to provide support to the Head of Digital to deliver continued improvements to both the website and JARS, and to deliver a high quality level of service management to our stakeholders. Most important is the ability to work flexibly within a small team and managing issues as and when they arrive
- Good understanding of website maintenance and development
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience of UX and user testing
- Experience of exploiting opportunities on social media
- Ability to work independently and adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to innovate, generate ideas and drive through changes
- Flexible and willing to get involved in all aspects of the team's work.
- Ability to learn and support new systems
- Knowledge and/or experience of Agile project management principles
- Strong communications skills
- Knowledge of WordPress, Drupal and Office365 applications.
- Support the Head of Digital with the website and business application JARS.
- Provide help and support to internal and external stakeholders to use the website and JARS effectively, through online training materials and personal intervention when needed.
- Ensure presentation of website content is regularly reviewed and improved, search engine optimised and website analytics monitored frequently to enhance website performance and efficiency.
- Review feedback from external and internal stakeholders to further inform website and JARS improvements.
- Work effectively with the website developers to resolve issues and to deliver new functionality and improvements
- Review social media channels and suggest opportunities to maximise their effectiveness.
- Review effectiveness of marketing channels, campaigns and suppliers (e.g. Mailchimp, LinkedIn and Twitter) and suggest areas for improvement.
- Identify opportunities for user research, facilitate the process and determine recommendations and changes.
- Maintain and develop day-to-day relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the Head of Digital in the delivery of all aspects of the Digital Strategy as and when required.
If you are interested in this role please do contact me ASAP.