Junior Digital Designer (Creative Agency)
Junior Creative Digital Designer, Sevenoaks, Kent - £25,000
My client is a multi-award winning agency based in Sevenoaks, Kent, who work with a wide range of clients combining household names with smaller, fast growing ’start up’ style businesses. The agency culture is performance driven, dynamic and is a place where bright sparks progress quickly. Enthusiasm, ambition and a willingness to find real involvement will suit very well here.
The main responsibility for this new position will be designing and building digital projects for mobile and tablet devices. However, this is a very varied role, with a great deal of creative freedom and will suit someone enthusiastic, imaginative, technically skilled and keen to enter the world of advertising.
They’re looking for an individual with a passion for creative design and a thirst to learn new techniques and front-end technologies in a fast-paced environment. You’ll have a superb eye for detail and understanding of how design is used. Somebody with the right attitude to want to learn new skills and make tons of progression is what they are hoping to find.
What you’ll have…
- A minimum of one year’s commercial experience designing interfaces
- Experience of executing your own ideas within established brand guidelines
- Confidence to communicate concepts directly to clients
- Strong advocacy of usability and accessibility in your design
- Helping to produce bespoke digital creatives that drive engagement amongst mobile users.
- Helping to brainstorm new creative ideas, both proactively and reactively.
- Aiding in the production of other creative assets: Presentations, promotional materials and videos etc.
What you’ll be doing…
You’ll be working closely with both the production and marketing teams to:
- Design stunning mobile, tablet, web, microsite and campaign based material.
- Develop identities for the digital products we create for our clients.
Participate in quality assurance and testing.
- Help produce concepts for pitches and marketing campaigns.
- Help Maintain and steer the agency identity.
You’ll be working with all project stakeholders to create multi-device interfaces, layouts and experiences that minimise user effort, avoid confusion, and look great at the same time.
It’s an exceptional opportunity for a Junior or Entry level Creative to make real progress within this extremely well respected creative agency.
If this sounds like something you’d like to explore further, please get in touch asap.