Hampshire Commutable from Southampton, Fareham, and Portsmouth
£20k-£22k plus benefits
Our client, an exciting company within the Travel and Tourism sector is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their strong and dynamic team. In this role you will be delivering a wide range of campaign briefs, creative artwork and digital collateral.
This is a fantastic role for a designer with a passion for digital and creative design, artworking and creative technologies. The role will involve developing close working relationships across the business so good verbal and written skills are an advantage.
Responsibilities in this role:
- Campaign brief development
- Ownership of the creative process
- Design and production of all digital & print marketing collateral end to end
- Artworking of all assets
- Producing brochures, guidebooks and customer documentation
- Advert design and production
- B2C and B2B marketing communications
- Liaison with external suppliers
- Competent in all adobe suites
- Understanding of the design delivery process to print
- Holds a design qualification
- Prior experience in a design experience
- Well motivated, committed and enthusiastic
- Good eye for detail
- Great organizational skills
- Mac skillset preferred
If you are a passionate designer who is looking for an in house role in an exciting company, then please apply now!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly