European Marketing Communications Manager
As the European Marketing Communications Manager you will assist the Head of European Marketing with the execution of all internal and external communications for both B2B and B2C.
THE ROLE OF MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER:
- Leading the execution/co-ordination of quarterly campaigns in line with product launches and promotions.
- Liaising with local marketing teams and design agency for the development of campaign collateral including print, online (for corporate websites and 3rd party sites) and POS.
- Supporting local marketing teams on ongoing requests for collateral creation.
- Enforcing the Global Brand Guidelines across Europe, through all channels.
- Supporting and leading the European Marketing Executives in events organisation and Social Committee activities.
- Daily management of global and European PR.
- Assist in identifying and developing CRM plans.
- Copywriting of quarterly European newsletter and agency briefing for creative development.
- Create and update collateral, presentations, brochures, product sheets, fact sheets, case studies, white papers, web content, newsletters, signage, ads and sales tools with input from product marketing, product management, executives, sales, PR and customers.
- Create Power Point presentations for sales and management meetings.
- Constantly explore, recommend, use and optimise communication methods, vehicles and technologies to engage with various audiences, particularly as part of fully integrated demand generation campaigns.
- Helping to develop and implement integrated channel marketing campaigns to up sell and cross-sell to channel partners
- Content creation for corporate websites and improvement suggestions in line with website strategy.
- Improvement suggestions for Internal Communications plan.
- Strong involvement in the implementation of Social Media strategies.
- Monitoring and ensuring that all activity is within agreed budget, and report agreed KPIs.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER:
- Proven campaign management experience.
- Online experience (technical expertise, best practice and delivery of marketing campaigns) required.
- HTML knowledge very desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills along with copyediting experience
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a strong focus on meeting targets and deadlines.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team/virtual team.
- Confident and driven, with a positive can-do attitude.
- PR experience.
- Additional European language, a plus.
- 5 years practical marketing experience.
Apply for European Marketing Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly