Director of Marketing - Management Consultancy
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant and innovative, niche management consultancy in the new role of Director of Marketing. You will have full strategic and delivery responsibility for central marketing and for supporting cross practice collaboration in relation to client development. This role may well suit someone from a larger professional services firm, law or accountancy, who is looking to make their mark as a No 1,leading a smaller team. Main duties are likely to include:
- Leadership and direction to the Central Marketing team
- Mentoring and development of practice staff
- Marketing, communications and branding to include website, brochures, templates, content creation and approval, event management, news and media.
- Client Remit management and direction
- Regular communication and support to practices
- Strategic planning including the development of 3 and 5 year plans
- Budget management
- Being part of the Management Committee
The successful candidate for the role of Director of Market will be a graduate with a masters or professional qualification in marketing and proven marketing and communications experience at Head of Marketing level in a professional services environment. You must also have experience managing a team of at least five marketing professionals.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC
Apply for Director of Marketing - Management Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly