Exhibition Sales Executive - Fashion and Beauty Show
Love Fashion? Loves Sales? This is going to be your dream job!
My client is a huge consumer exhibition that has been successfully inspiring designers, brands, fashion and beauty businesses for over 30 years. The show boasts over 100K visitors, with their exhibitors varying across the fashion , beauty and lifestyle landscape.
The successful candidate will be joining a fun, vibrant and dynamic sales team who will be required to sell exhibition space to relevant luxury lifestyle brands. You will be responsible for your own area of the show, bringing in new business and retaining key clients. The right candidate will be required to understand how the show's marketplace works and why exhibitors choose to attend and support, so a prior knowledge and passion for the fashion industry is desired. The role is extremely diverse, and will provide the right candidate with a broad understanding of the exhibition industry.
- Driven sales person in early stages of career development (events sales experience not required but helpful)
- Proven track record of sales ability/potential
- Personable individual who will add a touch of sparkle to the team
- Highly confident, driven, self-motivated, energetic, charismatic
- A quick learner! Passionate about the industry and keen to develop
- Somebody who can understand the basic attributes affiliated with a sales role and process
- Somebody who is not afraid to pick up the phone and generate sales
- Has the ability to generate new business and build a strong pipeline of leads
- Professional and articulate in communication
- Good organisational skills (including management of daily admin)
If you love fashion and all things lifestyle and pride yourself on your spectacular sales experience, then I want to hear from you. The client is keen to fill this role asap. Get your CV today!