My client is a leading business services company seeking a Marketing Coordinator for their busy London office.
THE ROLE OF MARKETING COORDINATOR:
- Share responsibility for the implementation of the company’s marketing plan
- Provide co-ordination support for the Content, Campaigns and Online marketing efforts
- Work with the sales and product teams to provide the necessary inputs for activities
- Develop customer / prospect data in the CRM tool and be an evangelist for data quality best practise
- Contribute to marketing reports, including the analysis of marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Conduct regular competitive analysis
- Organise the bookings and logistics for any events
- Lead the internal communications programme
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE MARKETING COORDINATOR:
- Creative thinker – keeping up to date with current / future marketing trends.
- Good computer knowledge with essential and thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent knowledge of Social Networking sites including Twitter, Facebook. LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
- Working knowledge of Quark Xpress, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Contribute and Hubspot would be helpful but not essential as training will be given
- Good copy-writing, communication and time-management skills.