Senior Account Manager - [6 month contract] - Integrated / Retail To 38k plus superb benefits
Senior Account Manager - [6 month contract] - Integrated / Retail to 38k plus superb benefits
Located near Waterloo this integrated Agency have c.200 people and are on a roll winning new business, growing existing business and reshaping their approach. They believe in big, bold, campaign-led work and win awards doing it! And they have 10 other global offices, but London is viewed as the hub.
As part of this growth, comes the need for more help and so they are on the lookout for a Senior Account Manager to join them on an initial 6 month contract, but with a view to perm.
As Senior Account Manager you'll be working with some of the best and brightest who are leading change at this agency and driving success.
And key clients at this agency range from FMCG, to Retail, to Fashion and more.
The Senior Account Manager Role:
Working on an Iconic Global Food brand, you'll be helping to drive Retail, Promotional, Digital, Events and more...whilst also sitting at the top table with the ATL team and helping to plan and deliver on Integrated work.
As Senior Account Manager, you will lead the management of a number of New Product Launches and Seasonal Activity, from brief to concept development, photo shoots, design (including packaging) and implementation.
The role will also involve managing and developing an Account Manager.
What you’ll bring to the agency as Senior Account Manager:
- Client Partnership - you'll have an excellent track record with client relationships
- Insight and Intelligence - you'll demonstrate an eagerness to learn the business and it's challenges
- Integrated Experience - as noted above, you'll be working alongside the ATL agency to drive the development of promotional activity within and outside the calendar
- Initiative - you'll work closely with the Account Director to identify, develop and implement proactive, value-add projects
Skills and experience we’d like you to have as Senior Account Manager:
You’ll currently be a strong Senior Account Manager in an integrated agency environment with a passion for the retail sector and a desire to achieve. You will have excellent attention-to-detail, work well under pressure and have excellent management and organisational skills, plus:
• Good knowledge of retail market
• Solid experience of working collaboratively with internal departments and external suppliers
• You thrive on taking ownership of your projects and deliver best-in-class executions
• Good business and financial acumen
• Excellent ability to appreciate and judge creative work
• Excellent presentation skills (writing and delivering)
• Strong IT skills (MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Marketing qualifications (e.g. ISP, IDM, CIM, IPM)
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
We are eager to fill this position quickly - so get in touch today quoting MG7075 and send CV's to Melissa@fillrecruitment.com
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
Apply for Senior Account Manager - [6 month contract] - Integrated / Retail To 38k plus superb benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly