Business Development Manager
Business Development Exec- £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience + excellent bonus and perks
Location - Covent Garden
My client is a medium sized strategic brand design and innovation company ranked in the top ten in the 2015 Design Week Survey. They have a fantastic list of global clients and most of their clients are long standing clients. They are looking for a passionate Business Development Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for initiating meetings with key decision makers at targeted organisations. The company boasts an enviable open and collaborative environment and there is an opportunity for extensive development within your role. You will be part of the client servicing team and will report to the Head of Business Development...This is branding and design, innovation and strategy work with world-class clients, in the heart of Covent Garden.
You will have done a similar role in an agency or a lead gen agency and had solid experience of selling over the telephone.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Sending out targeted mailshots
- Contacting decision makers and following up on the mailshots to identify new business opportunities and set up meetings
- Ensuring all information is accurately recorded on the CRM system
- Assist in creating presentations and being involved in presenting
- Ensure case studies are up to date
- Managing a long term profile and BD campaign to increase awareness of the agency
If you are a creative, self-motivated individual with a "can do" attitude that is looking to get in to a dynamic and creative environment then please do not delay in applying.
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience. Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you.