- Ideal role for a bright and enthusiastic Marketing Executive
- Responsible for a variety of marketing activities for the portfolio
- Hands-on learning environment in a global, leading media organisation
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation and play a pivotal role in the planning and execution on innovative marketing campaigns. The Marketing Executive will be responsible for performance marketing across the portfolio of products including distance learning and training courses. The role will further entail day to day campaign management, as well as interaction with the research and sales departments to generate sales leads. The successful candidate will need a keen eye for detail and analytics and also be able to create relevant and engaging content across a variety of channels.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Assist in the creation of integrated marketing campaigns
- Implement marketing activity across a full range of channels including social media, SEO email, display and PPC advertising campaigns
- Develop content ideas and contribute to content marketing strategies
- Create and upload content copy and images to the distance learning web pages
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns
- Use web analytics software to monitor performance
- Research new online media opportunities
- Contribute to social media engagement
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
Requirements for the Marketing Executive:
- A minimum of 2 years relevant marketing experience
- A good track record of performance/commercial marketing
- Experience executing integrated marketing activity including email, webinars, SEO and social media
- Previous experience working alongside sales teams
- An innovative approach and able to contribute ideas
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Be driven, ambitious and commercially savvy
- Thorough understanding of data segmentation and targeting
- A marketing or similar degree is desirable
The Company: This leading organisation is a FTSE 250 Global Media Company, operating across nearly 50 countries and employing nearly 10,000 people. They have a product portfolio including online business information, conferences, exhibitions and publications, and are now looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join their expanding workforce in their distance learning division.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £26,000-£28,000
- Bonus: 10%
- Benefits: Excellent company benefits
- This company are renowned for their excellence of staff training and development and as a result you will benefit from great career progression
Location: The position of Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.