Digital Marketing Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join a highly regarded finance training and conference provider.
The successful candidate will join the company at a very exciting time and play a large part in leading the digital revolution. Planning and executing all web, SEO/SEM, email and social media campaigns.
DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to the creation of a digital marketing strategy
- Manage relationships and work flow with the SEO agency
- Work on increasing email deliverability rates
- Manage the company website, monitoring website performance and overall user experience.
- Manage the launch of a new CRM system
- Designing marketing collateral for training courses, conferences and webinars
- Build and maintain social media presence
DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent use of all Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with email marketing platforms
- Understanding of CRM systems
- Awareness of CMS and Ecommerce platforms
- Experience with design platforms such as Photoshop and InDesign (not essential but advantageous)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- The ability to manage own workload, prioritise and work/keep to deadlines
- Previous B2B or finance experience