An exciting trend-led fashion brand is currently recruiting for an Ecommerce Executive to join their head office team based just outside of central Manchester.
This is an incredibly multi functional role; as an Ecommerce Executive you will be responsible for every element of the online critical path from content generation & promotional planning to trading and management of SKUs. As an eCommmerce Executive you will work closely across the wider E-Commerce team in order to ensure the successful running of the online store.
Key Responsibilities of eCommerce Executive
- Compile and manage promotional calendar for group websites
- Work with agencies to brief out any campaigns across channels
- Work with Partners to report on current trading and any new trading initiatives across the group
- Track and report on performance across all company websites
- Push current offers out to multiple partners
- Work with Digital Marketing Partners to drive sales across PPC, Marketplaces, Affiliates, Display and other channel
- Monitor and report on campaign performance as well as manage weekly promotional activity
- Recommend new initiatives to drive sales across own and partner websites
- Helping Ecomm Admin with day to day management of product including photography and uploading descriptions and new product
- Write content for transactional sites in line with company needs and guidelines in a matter that maximizes sales
- Write and submit copy and imagery across all online channels including Blog, Social channels etc
- Identify additional sales opportunities for product placements on all transactional sites (Debenhams etc)
- Performing regular checks to be sure all in stock products are available for purchase
- Plan, maintain and communicate critical path for samples and content due dates based on the needs of the business
- Maintain and communicate promotional activity both internally and externally in the form of on site merchandising, banners and homepages
- Raising tickets and communicating with external teams to resolve issues on trading sites
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please do get in touch!
Job ref: SB-45173
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.