A brilliant opportunity to join a successful and growing business within the construction manufacturing arena has arisen due to progression within my client's team. This is a traditional Product manager role based in the Derby area that will require you to manage specific portfolio of tangible products. As the Product Manager you will manage NPD and full product life cycle, have strong analytic skills to identify industry needs, product gaps, sales etc and provide business intelligence. You will also work with the communication team to support the value proposition and support sales teams.
As a Product Manger your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the product portfolio including, Product data,
- New product innovation process and product analysis,
- particularly demonstrate thoughtful analysis and contribute to the creation of business deliverable,
- have market intimacy and handle strategic actions of competitors.
- Also provide support to the comms team to commercialise the product message and determine value proposition
For Product Manager Position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Proven success / experience in Product Management role
- Strong analytic skills
- Previous Product Management with tangible products
- Salary: c£35 to 45,000
- Excellent benefits
Apply for Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly