SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE - 6 Month FTC
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Media Executive to join a luxury brand on a 6 month FTC. Your main role as a Social Media Executive will be supporting the implementation of the Global Social Media Strategy. Developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic to all retail platforms, encouraging product adoption by social media and influencers and ultimately consumer acquisition and advocacy to create a cherished and loved British brand whilst delivering a truly memorable customer experience. This role coordinates with the internal E-Comm and Creative Services teams to support their respective missions.
Key responsibilities as Social Media Executive
- Support Social Media Manager and Online Marketing Manager with the implementation of the global social media strategy
- Support on implementation of the social media calendar and scheduling social posts across Facebook and Twitter ensuring consistent engaging and inspirational tone of voice and timely delivery.
- Upload and maintain the social content sharing system for all wholesale and international partners
- Consistent day-to-day customer engagement across all social media channels using inspiring and engaging tone of voice delivering a memorable customer experience.
- Assist Online Marketing Manager in management of Paid Campaigns with our Social Media Agency.
- Support Blogger outreach program maintaining and building brand ambassador/ influencer network to spread the word about the Company, this includes events, gifting and reporting on all activities and approval, monitoring of all global blogger activity.
- Consistent monitoring of key competitor and other global brand social activities and initiatives providing feedback on insights.
- Support on weekly reporting.
Requirements of Social Media Executive
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience as a Social Media Executive
- Strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Strong portfolio/ knowledge of blogger contacts and influencers
- A creative individual with a high interest in fashion and cultural trends
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a wider team, building a network of key internal/ external contacts
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO.
- Global experience a plus.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please do get in touch!
Job ref: SB-45155
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE - 6 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly