Web Content Writer (Needed ASAP)
A renowned Security Engineering Company is looking for a Web Content Writer ASAP on a temporary basis from 24th October to 16th December.
You won’t need to have extensive experience or have worked for the industry, although having Marketing experience or working with WordPress is a plus. However they essentially need a fantastic writer.
- Interview different members of the teams to extract key project information out of them
- Write information creatively into project descriptions whilst being mindful to retain sensitive information
- Search through various outlets to find project information
- Email key marketing contacts to request permission to name/obtain client images
- Direct liaison with their marketing agency for proof reading
- Uploading content to the website once approved
- Excellent written skills
- Experience in writing case studies
- Interviewing skills
- Good listener
- Confident and deadline orientated
- Organisational skills and able to multitask
- Attention to detail