Head of Acquisition and Retention
Would you like to deliver in an environment of great innovation and support?
Our client is a beauty giant that offer affordable luxury beauty both on and offline. They have experienced unprecedented growth in an arguably saturated market and now require a Head of Acquisition and Retention to create and execute the acquisition and retention strategy.
The Head of Acquisition and Retention will be responsible for building a loyal customer base through providing excellent customer journeys. They will create strategies for the UK and abroad and tasked with delivering a significant part of the marketing budget.The perfect fit will be quick on the uptake and will be delivering revenue, profit and traffic from the get go. They will be quick to make and impact and pave change through noticeable positive impact.
Roles and Responsibilities of Head of Acquisition and Retention
- Develop strategic plans alongside the marketing director and support in the implementation of the overall business strategy
- Lead and mentor a strong team who have customer experience at the centre of all they do. Focussing on customer journey and measure success through high conversion rates, and repeat purchases.
- Maximise online and offline revenue through robust strategies in customer and acquisition
- Build excellent relationships with new business and potential business to drive growth
- Analyse performance through data collection, segmentation, multi-channel and personalised CRM campaigns
- Forecast and manage budgets for CRM function and allocate
Skills and Attributes
- Must have a wealth of experience creating and implementing retention and multi-channel acquisition strategies
- A thorough knowledge of international beauty with specific specialism in the USA
- Have a drive to deliver ROI and obsessed with making an impact and delivering results
- Customer centric in thinking and measure services through careful analysis of figures and react accordingly
- A strategic thinker who has their eye on the bigger picture and close to all operations with a hands-on approach
- A great mentor and leader who can coach, support and bring people with them to deliver results
If this role is the next step in your career then apply today! Alternatively, if this is something you would like to hear a bit more about contact one of award winning recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org